8th November, 2022
You’re engaged! Congratulations! Now it’s time to start thinking about all of the details of your big day. One of the most important decisions you’ll make is who will do your engagement makeup. Will you go with a friend or family member? Or will you splurge on a professional engagement makeup artist in Gurgaon? Here are a few things to consider as you make up your mind.
The first question you need to ask yourself is whether or not you even need an engagement makeup artist in Gurgaon. If you don’t wear much makeup on a daily basis, then chances are you won’t need or want someone to do a full face for your engagement photos. In this case, a friend or family member who knows your style can probably do a great job. However, if you do wear makeup every day and/or you want to look extra special for your photos, then hiring a professional might be the way to go.
What’s Your Budget?
Of course, budget is always a consideration when making any wedding-related decision. Engagement makeup artists typically charge anywhere from $50-$200, depending on their experience and location. If you decide that hiring a professional is the way to go, be sure to shop around and compare prices before making your final decision.
Do Your Research
Once you’ve decided that hiring an engagement makeup artist in Delhi NCR is right for you, it’s time to start doing your research. The best way to find someone is to ask around for recommendations from friends or family members who have used someone in the past. Once you have a few names, take some time to read online reviews and look at before-and-after photos to get an idea of each artist’s style and skillset.
Here are some tips to help you get the perfect engagement makeup look for your big day:
1. Start with a clean slate. Be sure to wash your face and apply a moisturizer before starting your engagement makeup routine. This will help create a smooth canvas for your foundation and concealer.
2. Go light on the foundation. When it comes to #engagement makeup, less is definitely more. You want to achieve a natural, dewy look, so don’t go overboard with the foundation. A light coverage foundation or BB cream will do the trick.
3. Get glowing with bronzer and highlight. Give your skin a healthy glow by applying bronzer to your cheekbones and temples, and highlight your brow bones and Cupid’s bow.
4. Add some color with blush. A pop of color on the cheeks is always a good idea! Choose a blush shade that compliments your skin tone and goes well with the rest of your engagement makeup look.
5. Keep the eyes soft and romantic. Forgo the smokey eye in favor of something softer and more romantic for your engagement photos. Think nude eyeshadows with just a touch of eyeliner and mascara.
6 . Finish with a kissable pout. Complete your engagement makeup look with a lip color that is both flattering and kissable! A neutral pink or nude shade is always a good choice.
7 . Set it and forget it. No one wants their engagement makeup melting off their face in the middle of their big day! Be sure to set your entire face with a setting powder or spray before heading out the door.
There’s no right or wrong answer when it comes to deciding whether or not to hire an engagement makeup artist. It’s all about what’s best for you and your budget. Be sure to do your research before making any decisions so that you can find the perfect person for the job!
If you are looking for a professional engagement makeup artist in Gurgaon, contact us here.